Fort Point Room
Located at 290 Congress, the Fort Point Room is public space that is used for many diverse uses, such as public lecture series, workshops and seminars, networking events, musical, theater or dance performances, movie screenings, fitness classes, small receptions and community meetings. Please contact Emily Ediger firstname.lastname@example.org for community event inquiries.
The Fort Point Room features:
- 100 stackable black chairs
- 12 conference room tables on rollers (70″x24″ flip top rectangular tables),
- 1 adjustable height conference room table on rollers (Rectangular, 70″x30″),
- 1 podium with microphone
- 2 wireless handheld microphones (must be returned by event holder after the event to the: 280 Congress St, 24/7 security lobby desk. event holder will be responsible for the full price if missing)
- Automatic drop down projector with surround sound in the entire room
- Flat screen TV with SVGA & HDMI cables
- Free public Wi-Fi under “Atlantic Wharf”
- 2 Sofas & 4 Ottomans & 2 Round writing tables
- 2 Stainless Steel (Letter Size, 8.5 x 11) signs for signage
- Black Table Cloths with our Atlantic Wharf logo
- Atlantic Wharf may offer parking discounts through park connect.
- Atlantic Wharf Parking Garage operated by VPNE